Welcome, all ye lovers of GREEN!

I'm not by any means new to blogging. But I am new at this colors thing. Well - not to colors in general, but to blogging about them. I have started four new blogs, each dedicated to my love of that specific color. This blog, for instance, will showcase my love for all things GREEN. Each day I'll scan the internet for the cutest GREEN items I can find. And I will post my findings here for all to enjoy! If it's an item for sale, I'll also post a link to the retailer where you can purchase it online. Sometimes, I'll post design or decorating ideas. Sometimes, just photos that I've taken or have found of the emerald hue. Now, a disclaimer: color is simply a passion of mine. I do not work for any of the companies or websites that I showcase. I'm not being paid to do this. This blog is only a hobby and I'm doing it just for fun. So don't take me too seriously :) But by all means, do pass along the link for all those who appreciate the color - lime, apple, jade, olive, forest, sage - whatever you choose to call it, we love our COLOR GREEN!

Search

Monday, April 5, 2010

Green Sweater Accessories

I've been trying to get creative by making some bracelets and hair clips out of recycled sweaters. Here are some of my latest green creations :)




Buy it HERE




Buy it HERE





Buy it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment